WHY COLDWELL BANKER
NETWORK• Nearly 97,000 sales associates and brokers are affiliated with the Coldwell Banker® brand.
• An ever-expanding global presence in 49 countries and territories.
• Approximately 3,300 offices worldwide.
• 20% of the individuals and teams ranked in Top 400 Real Estate Professionals List are Coldwell Banker Agents.1
• Respondents to a Wall Street Journal survey ranked Coldwell Banker the number one company they would consider for future real estate transactions.2
• The Coldwell Banker brand has the most closed sides and highest dollar volume of any real estate brand based on the RealTrends 500.3
• Previews® leads the way in luxury by representing 3 out of 5 of America’s most expensive homes.4
• On average, Previews® handles $76.7 million in luxury home sales every day.5
• Coldwell Banker transaction values are 10% higher than the industry average.
• Coldwell Banker was the first and only national real estate brand to design a program to keep home buyers in the market after the 2010 federal tax credit program expiration with the introduction of The Buyer Bonus promotion, in which any participating home seller agrees to refund 3% of their final purchase price as a credit of up to $8,000 to the buyer at close.
• The most visited national real estate brand on the Web.6
• Founded over 104 years ago, making Coldwell Banker the most experienced and stable national real estate brand.
• The first real estate brand to provide listings through a mobile Web site for the Blackberry, iPhone and Android, in the US, Canada and abroad.
• Coldwell Banker was named one of the Top 50 Large System Franchises by Franchise Business Review in their 2010 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards.
• Two-time winner of the Inman Innovator Award.
• Powerful public relations presence on CNBC, Fox News, USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN.com, etc.
• Coldwell Banker is one of the most well known real estate brands in the country with 94% brand awareness.7
• Jim Gillespie - leading industry spokesperson.
• Mike Fischer, Steve Bright, Frank Lindsey, Nelson Bennett have more than 100 years of combined Coldwell Banker experience.
• Habitat for Humanity is our corporate charity.
TOOLS & RECOURCES• Coldwell Banker has changed the face of real estate with our You Tube channel On Location. The channel allows consumers to access thousands of videos including home listings, neighborhood features and much more!
• Coldwell Banker is redefining real estate search with the recent launch of the new coldwellbanker.com website, including the groundbreaking BlueScapeSM platform that allows consumers to choose their dream home based on a series of images.
• Coldwell Banker Works named one of the top 10 intranet sites in the world!
• Free localized versions of coldwellbanker.com and coldwellbankerworks.com.
• LeadRouterSM leads from coldwellbanker.com have almost double the conversion rate of Internet leads from all other online sources.8
• Education – online and in-person with more than 400 courses offered annually. The Coldwell Banker Learning program was also recently named in the 2010 Training Magazine’s top 125 list for best overall training programs.
• Recruiting/Retention programs.
• Outstanding support from: Executive Business Consultants, Regional Marketing Directors, Affiliate Service Managers.
I like to know more...
©2010 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All rights reserved.
1 Wall Street Journal/LORE Top 400 Real Estate Professional List. 2 2009 Residential Real Estate Survey: The Wall Street Journal marketing dept. /Beta Research Corp. 3 2010 Real Trends Top 500 report among brokers with greater than 500 closed sales. 4 Forbes.com, Americas Top 5 Most Expensive Homes – May 13, 2010. 5 Data based on closed and recorded transaction sides of homes sold for $1 million or more as reported by affiliates in the U.S. Coldwell Banker® franchise system for the calendar year 2009. $USD. 6 Nielson/Net Ratings Report for real estate Web sites, 2008 through May, 2010. 7 2010 Brand Tracking Study conducted by Brooks Rose Marketing Research Inc. on behalf of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. 8 Self-reported through LeadRouterSM for June 2009 –June 2010.